- Established restaurant/cafe business and real estate or real estate only for sale.
- Very well located in West Newton Village and in the Washington Street Corridor.
- Upside potential with new zoning.
- Completely renovated in 2009 with substantial capital investment.
- Full restaurant kitchen equipment included with the sale of the business.
- ADA accessible lift.
- 6 off-street parking spaces.
- Additional income from separate tenant
Type of Space: Warehouse/Distribution
Size of Space: 100,000 sf
- Very high quality, high clear distribution space.
- 24 ft. clear height.
- (12) loading docks with levelers and (1) drive in door
- 2,000 sf of office space.
- Very large parking area and truck apron.
- Well located immediately off Route 24 in between Central St. and Route 27.
- Corporate neighbors include Yale Appliance, NRX Logistic USESI, Sullivan & McLaughlin and Isaac’s Moving.
CALL FOR OFFERS DUE ON 12/13/17CALL FOR OFFERS DUE ON 12/13/172/13/17
Sale Price: $2,750,000
- Very well located mixed use development site.
- New Silver Line Train Station abuts the property.
- Existing Commuter Rail Station also abuts the property and will be relocated to newly improved station nearby.
- Steps from downtown Chelsea, the Box District, shops, services and restaurants.