- 23.34 acre development site within the City of Boston located at American Legion Highway, Cummins Highway and Hyde Park Ave.
- Fantastic development opportunity for multi-family, mixed-use, senior housing, assisted living, affordable and workforce housing, retail, educational, institutional and hospitality uses.
- Accessible via several train and bus routes.
- Generational opportunity.
15 Spencer St., West Newton
Type of Space: Retail/Restaurant/Commercial
Size of Space: 6,000 sf on two-floors plus full basement. GLA: 9,587 sf
- Established restaurant/cafe business and real estate or real estate only for sale.
- Very well located in West Newton Village and in the Washington Street Corridor.
- Upside potential with new zoning.
- Completely renovated in 2009 with substantial capital investment.
- Full restaurant kitchen equipment included with the sale of the business.
- ADA accessible lift.
- 6 off-street parking spaces.
- Additional income from separate tenant
139 Shuman Ave., Stoughton
Type of Space: Warehouse/Distribution
Size of Space: 100,000 sf
- Very high quality, high clear distribution space.
- 24 ft. clear height.
- (12) loading docks with levelers and (1) drive in door
- 2,000 sf of office space.
- Very large parking area and truck apron.
- Well located immediately off Route 24 in between Central St. and Route 27.
- Corporate neighbors include Yale Appliance, NRX Logistic USESI, Sullivan & McLaughlin and Isaac’s Moving.
View: Floor Plan