Selecting a Full Service Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firm
The most effective commercial real estate brokerage firm provides a full spectrum of services to its clients. Companies that require assistance with leasing or purchasing of properties and relocation can benefit from working with a firm that will assist with its search for property, i.e. tenant representation, and provide guidance throughout the relocation process.
A fully qualified tenant representative focuses on the client’s best interest, has thorough knowledge of the relevant marketplace, and deep experience in the industry. With the client’s best interests in mind, the tenant representative will provide the client with recommendations to procure the best solution to solve the client’s real estate objectives. An effective tenant representative will negotiate on the client’s behalf to secure the most favorable deal terms as well as augment the client’s legal team with review of lease and purchase and sale documents to avoid pitfalls in such contracts.
A full service tenant representatives job is not done when a lease is signed or a sale is closed. The client has the sometimes daunting task of relocating its business. This can be a stressful, time consuming and overwhelming task. A skillful tenant representative has the capabilities necessary to provide assistance to the client throughout the moving process. Such capabilities include the following:
- Relocation scheduling and budgeting.
- Facility planning services and financing of tenant improvements.
- Obtaining the most professional vendors at the best pricing.
- Provide guidance with purchasing of furniture, phones & IT.
- Provide assistance with installation of Fixtures, Furniture & Equipment.
- Guidance with miscellaneous items such as data storage management and new hires.